Friday, February 11, 2011

Amateur Gear.
















So, I should probably let you guys know what I'm running.

  • Nikon D3000 - 10.2mp
  • 5x 4gb SDHC cards
  • 2x Card Readers(incase of failure, card readers are cheap)
  • Macbook Pro, i7 w/ Photoshop CS5/Lightroom/8gb ram
  • 1tb ext HDD
  • 7 spare batteries(I travel alot)
  • Standard kit 18-55mm
  • Tamron 70-300mm
  • Nikkor 50mm f1.8
  • Hoods for all 3 lenses
  • UV, Polarising and FLD filters for all lenses
  • 2x eBay speedlites (variable intensity, remote flash, and slave mode, 4xaa per flash)
  • 24x AA batteries
  • Various gels for said flashes
  • Flash ring (attaches to tripod mount on underside of camera, and will hold a flash on each side of the lens, fired by 2xflash cables off hot shoe)
  • Tripod
  • Cleaning gear
  • Roll of gaffer tape.

That's what I carry when I travel, or when I know I'm going to be taking photos.

Normally I just carry a reasonable Point and shoot in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment